- For patients who have insurance coverage and a valid insurance card, we will submit claims to the insurer for reimbursement for all services rendered at time of visit. Patients will be responsible for any amounts the insurance deems as patient responsibility.
- We accept most major commercial and government insurances. Please verify if we accept your insurance prior to booking your appointment.
- Anthem PPO/Healthkeepers
- Aetna Innovation
- BlueCross Blueshield
- Bright Healthcare
- Carefirst HMO/PPO plans
- Commercial Medicare Advantage
- FIrst Health
- Foreign Services Benefit Plan
- Humana Medicare
- Innovation Health Medicare
- John Hopkins
- Kaiser KPIC PPO
- Optima Health
- Tricare East
- Traditional Medicare
- United Healthcare
- Worker’s Comp
- Insurance contracts are constantly being updated, if your insurance is not listed or if you have any questions regarding your specific insurance, please call 703-266-2442.
Pricing and Fee information
Patient responsibilities include fees which are not covered by insurance and other amounts your insurance has determined are due from the patient. This includes, but is not limited to, co-pays, coinsurances, deductibles, and uncovered items.
For patients that do not have insurance, we do offer discounted rates for the evaluation and management component of your visit, If paid at the time of service.
Payments can be made through the patient portal.
Late cancellation and no show fees
Please see the attached for our current late cancellation and no show fees. DNS policy 2023